Sunday, January 2, 2011

Business Flannel - President Barack Obama - Fuck You



LYRICS:

I see ya'll shoutin' all about
Your big mid-term gains
And I'm like, "Fuck you!"

I guess the Change that I brought ya
Got ya poopin' your Hanes--
--Well, Fuck You!
And, Fuck her too!

You can libel and slander,
I'm still chief commander
Ha! Now ain't that some shit?
(Ain't that some shit?)

And though our losses were quite large
I'm still fuckin' in charge
So, uh, fuck you!
(Ooh hoo hooo!)

Now baby you knew,
I'm from Honolulu
And that means I'm here fair and square.

You took the House back,
But that don't mean doo doo
So don't go tryin' to repeal healthcare.

I pity the fooool who messes with my shii-ii-it,
(No one likes a complainer)
Well
(Just thought you should know, Boehner)
Whoo-hooo-hoo
I got some news for you,
Go run and tell your little GOP Congressional Caucus

I see ya'll shoutin' all about
Your big mid-term gains
And I'm like, "Fuck you!"

I guess the Change that I brought ya
Got ya poopin' your Hanes--
--Well, Fuck You!
And, Fuck her too!

You can libel and slander,
I'm still chief commander
Ha! Now ain't that some shit?
(Ain't that some shit?)

And though our losses were quite large
I'm still fuckin' in charge
So, uh, fuck you!
(Ooh hoo hooo!)

Now Boehner, Boehner, Boehner,
Why you wanna go and hurt me so bad?
(So bad, so bad, so bad?)
Is it because you're worried I'll make taxes higher on your fake tan?
(Your tan, your tan, your tan?)
And I'm like, "Why?"
"Why?"
"Why, Boehner?"
It's ugly! It's so ugly!
Ohhh!!

I see ya'll shoutin' all about
Your big mid-term gains
And I'm like, "Fuck you!"

I guess the Change that I brought ya
Got ya poopin' your Hanes--
--Well, Fuck You!
And, Fuck her too!

You can libel and slander,
I'm still chief commander
Ha! Now ain't that some shit?
(Ain't that some shit?)

And though our losses were quite large
I'm still fuckin' in charge
So, uh, fuck you!
(Ooh hoo hooo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment