Monday, October 19, 2009

Second First Day of Class

Oh boy. It looks like we've got a bunch of giggle-monsters. Two classes have serious cases of the chuckles! As in, "Can you believe this young farang is our teacher? Look, he's moving! Oh my God, he can speak!"

::giggle giggle gigle gigle gigiglle::

That tittering and giggling and twittering and twiggling and gittling, it will all subside soon once they realize how uninteresting and incomprehensible I am. Also, I told one class today that I was 55 years old. No word on whether or not they believed me.

Tomorrow also happens to be my 56th birthday, which is exciting. And I got the nicest birthday present in my email today, from a student named Fang who I absolutely ADORE to death, and who I am considering bringing back to America as a puppy figure of some sort:

Subject: Good evening.................my teacher

I'm  Charanda ( Fange ).   Thank  you  so  much  for  everything. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're  my  lovely  teacher.   Miss  you  so  much

Have  a  good  time 


Good  Bye.  ^^



*******

Ah, now that warms my heart almost as much as the fifth of Scotch I am going to drink alone at midnight tonight.

Hahaha, just kidding, guys, calm down--Scotch makes my heart very, very cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment