Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good News!

I just realized that the next excitement for my classes is to make a "synthesized outline," which is an outline that takes similar information from two sources and puts them together into one outline.

Now, now: how oh how can my students practice a synthesized outline?

Oh, I know: by listening to more "experimental music" and synthesizing their first outline with the second!

So I think I am going to do a Best of 2009 Playlist for "experimental music" part 2. Track listing (each song gets two minutes):

1. Woof Woof - Dan Deacon
2. Stillness Is the Move - Dirty Projectors
3. Summertime Clothes - Animal Collective
4. Cheerleader - Grizzly Bear
5. So Insane - Discovery
6. Lisztomania - Phoenix
7. Zero - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
8. I'm on a Boat - The Lonely Island

Anything you want to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment